Snow Fun Zone
Our family-focused Snow Fun Zone is an area of snow where you can enjoy all of the classic winter activities, you can build a snowman, make snow angels, throw snowballs and more. The area is open all-day-long for as much fun as you can handle. It only costs $15 per person for a day pass to the Snow Fun Zone. Pricing is the same for both children and adults.
Above the Snow Fun Zone is our Tubing Hill, where you can snow tube down the slope! Our Snow Fun Zone Pass includes use our tubes and you can help yourself. During busy times it may be necessary to share tubes. We do not allow guests to bring their own sleds, tubes, or toboggans.
- The tubing hill is a gentle slope designed for a safe and fun experience, it is not designed for thrills.
- All children 3+ years and up will require a valid ticket.
- Under 3 are Free and classed as Infants
- All children MUST be supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- Spectators require a pass.
- We do not allow guests to bring their own sliding devices.
Note: Children Under 18 MUST be supervised by a ticketed adult at all times and all children 3+ require a valid pass.