Snow Fun Zone – Open 9 am to 4 pm
Our family-focused Snow Fun Zone is an area of snow where you can enjoy all of the classic winter activities, you can build a snowman, make snow angels, throw snowballs and more. The area is open all-day-long, for as much fun as you can handle. It only costs $15 per person for a day pass to the Snow Fun Zone. Pricing is the same for both children and adults.
The Snow Fun Zone also features a tubing hill, where you can tube down the slope! Our Snow Fun Zone pass includes the use of our tubes and tubing hill. During busy times it may be necessary to share tubes. We do not allow guests to bring their own sleds, tubes, or toboggans.
- The tubing hill is a gentle slope designed for a safe and fun experience, it is not designed for thrills.
- Best suited for younger children or those wanting to experience snow for the first time.
- Children under 3 are free and classed as infants.
- All children 3 and over, adults and grandparents require a valid ticket.
- Spectators also require a valid ticket
- All children (under the age of 18) MUST be supervised by a ticketed adult at all times.
- We do not allow guests to bring their own sliding device.